Friday, January 27, 2012

busy

Sunday my mom and I are going to Charleston, SC for the week.  I love Charleston!  It is my favorite place ever.  I'm trying to get my husband to find a job there so I can be on vacation all the time!  There is tons of good shopping and tons of good restaurants.

This is the Inn that my mom and I used to always stay at, but it closed for repairs
about 3-5 years ago.  It's reopened and now we're staying there for the first time since the
renovations.  My old favorite part was slanty sidewalks upstairs.  I bet they fixed them.

My favorite store, Palm Avenue
Inside of Palm Avenue


But before I go I have to work today and tomorrow from noon to 8:30 and I have to go to a baby shower for one of my co-workers after work tonight. I need to pack; the weather is going to be in the 60s so I'm not sure exactly what to take.  I have to drop my car off at the body shop to get the side mirror replaced and a small dent repaired (I have terrible car luck; my car was parked for both of those).  I need to get a key made for my friend who is baby-sitting my kitties, and I still need to spend time with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment