Thursday, January 26, 2012

things i can't live without

I guess I should have mentioned yesterday in my first post that my style is preppy.  I love Lilly Pulitzer; it's more than that really.  I am OBSESSED with Lilly Pulitzer.

I had a Lilly Pulitzer wedding.


I have a Lilly Pulitzer bike.

I have a Lilly Pulitzer closet, but for some reason I can't find the pictures of it and it's kind of a mess right now since my husband is about to put me some new shelves in.  Anyway, if it's Lilly I have it I have all sorts of stuff with the tags still on because I have no where to wear it but it was Lilly so I bought it.

Anyway, along with Lilly there are a few other things I absolutely cannot live without.

Rainbow flip flops.  This is what that looked like when I bought them

And this is what they look like now.  I've had the same pair for 6 years and I think they are pretty much at the perfect state of worn-in right now.


My minnetonka moccasins.  How they looked new:

And now:

Ok, non-clothing things.

My robot.  His name is Rupert; my life would not be complete without him.
And my kindle!



That's all I can think of right now, but there are soooooo many more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment