Sunday, February 19, 2012

so sorry

I swear I'm not just a slacker.  I got back from vacation and my computer wouldn't turn on.  It's old.  I got it the summer before I started college.  I love it and I'm sad but I think it's time to move on, and for some reason my husband really wants me to get one of those little netbooks so I think I'm going to get this one:


It's pink and pretty cheap and the husband's sister has one that's the same but boring black and she loves it.  She drops it all the time and it's still going strong.

Ok, so on to more important news... I got some cute things on vacation in Charleston and some great deals!

I got this shirt for like $28 which is about half off and it's cuter on than this picture makes it look 


same story with this one


I can't get a good image of this one, and even though my computer is now working.  My camera is still not charged.  BUT!!! I got this one for $17 and it's darling! I love it! I can't wait till spring to wear it.

I got some other cute things but it's been close to a month now so I can't remember a single one of them.

In other news:  my husband is awesome!  He's making my shoe shelves today after they are complete I will try to get my camera working and then I'll post pictures.  My closet is awesome; my husband made it for me out of what should have been a bedroom or something.  

Also, he got me this really cute purse that I've been wanting for Valentine's Day and a massage!

It's this one but in "British Tan"



My husband keeps almost catching me blogging so I'm done for today.  Also, I plugged in my camera so I can take pictures next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment