Thursday, February 23, 2012

My shelves still aren't done but I can't complain too much because I told my husband about the blog and he can read what I write about him now.  However, he is putting a new light fixture with a fan in our bathroom which is awesome because the ceiling will probably start falling off soon if we don't get a fan soon.  And, it's really cool that he can do things like wire a light and fan without having to call someone to do it and pay a ton of money.  But, I can't wait till my shoe shelve are done because I have a ton of shoes!

EVIDENCE:










 I counted about 70 pairs plus I have a bunch of sandals that are in a pull out drawer in my closet.  Also, I finally took some picutres of my closet.  All of the shoe pictures except the last one were in the closet.  It has hardwood floors but the people who lived here before us (among other questionable design projects) decided to paint them.  Apparently, you can't just paint a floor unless you use special paint and do a lot of sanding and stuff and as you can see in the pictures they did not do that.  Anyway, here are some more of the closet.  My husband pretty much made the whole thing.


My cats usually run from the camera but they were photogenic today


After the shoe shelves go up I plan on moving most of these bags to  the book shelves holding shoes now.


No comments:

Post a Comment