Thursday, March 8, 2012

swim suits

It's starting to feel pretty springy in East Tennessee and my parents have a pool and the lake is just down the road; SWIMSUIT TIME!


I love this one from Lilly Pulitzer (of course)

And, there are matching swim trunks.
My husband would rather just not swim I think.
One of my favorite things about swim suits is mixing and matching.  I have a couple of different styles of black bottoms and all different black solid and printed tops.
This one is from Target.  It is on sale for $14.99 this week I think.

This one is American Eagle.
 I got one this style in an emerald color last year from Target and it is super cute!

Coral is super flattering on everyone but when I googled "coral swimsuits" only sluts showed up.

This one is not slutty but I had to go to the American Eagle website to find it.
Another cute one from Target.
This one is not my style at all really with the animal print, but for some reason I really love it!


What kind of swimsuits do you like?  Any cute ones I should check out?



No comments:

Post a Comment