Friday, March 9, 2012

Colored Denim


I think it was last summer or maybe resort where Lilly Pulitzer first debuted their colored denim, and I've been obsessed ever since.  I've been dying for pink jeans, but since I live a million miles away from a Lilly store I've been afraid to spend all that money on them, and to be honest I probably wouldn't spend $148 on a pair of pink jeans anyway since they are definitely not a staple.


These are the ones that I really am dying for .
They can be found at Lilly Pulitzer for $148.
I think I'll put them on my birthday list!

I found this picture yesterday that definitely made me swoon even harder.It's the jeans I've been loving plus the cutest headband I've ever seen.I think this would be perfect with a white button up and flats.
The headband is from http://www.etsy.com/shop/LWhelanDesigns .  I have to have one but I can't decide which print, probably the one above.  Be careful though; once you start looking at the etsy shop you will find  tons of things you need!

These are from Target.  I kind of think that with something that could look crazy anyway like pink pants that you might need high quality to keep from looking like a 6 year old, but then again they always say not to invest in a trend.  I think I'll try them on today on my Target run and see what I think.
These are also Lilly.  I love this whole outfit!
Another thing I love about colored denim is that it gives me an opportunity to try out another trend I've been loving, chambray shirts!  I've been wanting a chambray shirt for a while but I am too afraid to wear one with jeans.
I already have white jeans and how cute is this!

This whole outfit is from J. Crew.
Love it all!

So what do you think of colored denim? 
Love it or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment