Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring 2012 Lilly Pulitzer shoes and accessories

Yesterday I posted the clothing from Lilly Pulitzer spring that I am lusting after so today I am posting the shoes and accessories.

Lilly Pulitzer McKim High Wedge.  I love McKims and I have the wedges and love them too but they are a weird height that is not quite dressy enough, I think these would be a great addition to my shoe shelf.  However, they are $178 so I may wait till they are on sale.

As you may recall I wore the white wedge version of these in my wedding.  These are the Set in Stone sandals in navy.  Super cute- $228. :(

Picture Perfect Espadrille. $218.  These are so classic- probably a better deal than the others since you could get so much more wear out of them

Opening Night Clutch, $88.  I would never actually use this but I think it would be so cute with the Mimosa skirt that I showed yesterday!

Carded ID Wallet in Mariposa.  I have this in another print and LOVE it! Mariposa is definitely my favorite print from this season.  I may have to get this one for my back-up.  Only $38!

Market Bag in You Gotta Regatta.  I have two market bags and use them pretty regularly .  I think that I could even use this to carry all my work stuff around in. $10

Sullivan Belt in white.  I have this in the natural color and already love it! $38

This is the one I have! $38

Drew Sunglasses.  I love anything tortoise shell.  My husband hates anything tortoise shell, lol.  $75

Paley Sunglasses.  I love an aviator- so classic! $150


No comments:

Post a Comment