Thursday, March 1, 2012

More Lilly


I have some more Lilly in my closet that I haven't worn yet but got great deals on and wanted to share.  I took the pictures with me wearing them but I had just come in from the rain so I look crazy.

I actually have worn this one.  I wore it on Valentine's Day.
I got it on my Charleston trip for like $70ish!
I got this one to wear to my cousin's wedding.
It was also around $70.
This is what the detailing looks like up close.
I got this at the New Year's Cheer sale for around $70, too.
I also bought it to wear at my cousin's wedding lol.
This one I got at Belk for super cheap.
I have no idea where I'm going to wear it.
This one is exactly the same as the last one.
$53.98 and then take an additional 40% off!!!
This is what it looks like on.
I took pictures of myself in both of them,
 but I looked so terrible I couldn't use them.
This was at about 3 PM.
See how icky it was yesterday!






No comments:

Post a Comment