Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Showers

It's officially April and I'm pretty sure it has rained everyday.  I haven't actually been out in the rain since I've worked almost everyday and it's only been short little storms.  

I don't really like rain boots, but I have these ones from Lilly Pulitzer .  I got them about 4 years ago, and they came with boot liners;  Lilly was way ahead of the game on that one.
I have a very similar white rain coat from Columbia.  I got mine on  super clearance because it has a little pink ribbon on it for breast cancer awareness month and I bought it in November.

I have a Lilly umbrella from their collaboration with Le Sport Sac, but I like these better.  I would like to get one but mine is still going strong so I guess I'll wait.

In other news, Lilly Pulitzer will be on Rue La La tomorrow.  I've gotten great stuff from them in the past.  Clothes, thank you card for my wedding, bridemaids gifts, etc.  If you need an invite click here http://www.ruelala.com/invite/khughes71 and I will earn referral points!

No comments:

Post a Comment