Sunday, March 4, 2012

TV

I never had a TV in my room growing up and I definitely never had cable.  I watched TV but I couldn't ever really get into a show unless I had it on DVD, which means I'm always at least one season behind.  There are a few shows that I love but I'm always looking for more.

I love Desperate Housewives, but I started watching it with my mom ,
and I'll feel like a traitor if I watch it by myself.  But since I don't live
with my parent's anymore we never have time to watch anything.
Grey's is the same.
When I started nursing school I thought I was going to be a surgery nurse in a hospital ,
and do all the crazy things like they do on Grey's Anatomy.
 I couldn't have been more wrong.
I'm also supposed to watch Private Practice with my mom.
It's ok; I don't love it, but I feel obligated to watch it because of Grey's.
I LOVE Gossip Girl.  In high school I read all the books,
and then my freshman year of college the show came out and now I'm hooked.
It's the perfect mix of drama and comedy and clothes.
Pretty Little Liars is addictive.
 I came across it when I was trying to find something to watch after I had finished a season of Gossip Girl.
 It's frustrating to though because I'm almost done with the second season and still they really haven't gotten anywhere.
Everyone in the world loves Glee so I felt like I should jump on the bandwagon.
I agree with the rest of the world.  It's awesome.  I cry like every episode.

Any suggestions for other shows I just have to see?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Gossip Girl! I am obsessed with Chuck and Blair! I love Desperate Housewives, too!

    ReplyDelete