Monday, March 12, 2012

Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2012

Yesterday I was looking at the Lilly Pulitzer website for the millionth time at the spring line, deciding what I will buy as soon as it is slightly on sale.  Here are the clothes I chose; I'll do a separate post on shoes later.
First up...seersucker
I love this whole outfit.  I love the idea of mixing prints.  This is the Dusti shirt in Lilly's pink Mariposa and the mimosa skirt (it's hard to see in the pic but it is pink seersucker.)

These are the Buttercup shorts, also in pink seersucker.

Adeline dress in pink seersucker.  

When I realized that I had picked three items for my "have to have" list in pink seersucker I tried to eliminate one or two, but I failed.  I think they are all so different yet so classic and wearable.  They come in other colors but I still pick these.  I have a yellow seersucker Blossom dress from last year and white seersucker shorts with sailing flags.  So really pink is what I need the most.

This isn't actually from spring but I still love it, the Rebecca sweater!
Ferra dress in call me kitty cat.  I'm not sure that I love the dress, but I love the print!
Belle top in white and callahan shorts in call me kitty cat.  I think  I might like these better than the dress; the jury is still out.
Dusti shirt again in blue.
And my favorite, the Somerset dress!
Somerset dress in bright navy cherry picker.  It is only $108 full price so it only has to be a tiny bit off for me to  justify buying it!

Somerset in navy. $98!
Somerset in resort white valley girl.  This is the one that I love the most and I will probably buy it full price if I don't get a coupon or a sale soon!




1 comment: