Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lace Shirts

One of my best friends, Whitney, has such cute bohemian style that is totally the opposite of my preppy style.  She has all these flowy tops and I'm jealous of her style every time I see her.  So because of Whitney, I'm now in the market for a lace shirt.


This one is J. Crew.  It's on sale for $39.99 but it's not really flowy like I want.

This one is also J. Crew and it's exactly what I'm looking for but it is $110

J. Crew again; on sale for $59.99.  I love this one because it is a good combination of  hippie and preppy.

This one is by Tulle.  I found it on Piperlime and it's only $54, plus it has a super cute exposed zipper sown the back!  I LOVE exposed zippers!

This is by Sabine; I found this one on Piperlime too.  It's super cute and the price is great at $69.

I'm leaning towards getting the tatted lace J. Crew sweater one and the Sabine one.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the second J. Crew one! I'd probably wait until it went on sale though. I don't know if I could spend $110 on it!

    ReplyDelete